Snort mailing list archives

IPS Group Test Edition 3

From: Bob Walder <bwalder () spamcop net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 15:28:01 +0200

My apologies in advance for those of you who are not interested, but
hopefully some of you will be interested to hear that our latest IPS report
has been released and is now available on our web site at www.nss.co.uk/ips

The latest report (over 330 pages) contains reviews of eight products:

Cisco Systems IPS-4255 V5.0(3) (500Mbps)
Cisco Systems IPS-4240 V5.0(3) (250Mbps)
Intoto IntruPro V3.0 (100Mbps)
Juniper Networks IDP 600F V3.1 (500Mbps)
NFR Sentivist Smart Sensor 100C V1.3 (100Mbps)
Radware DefensePro-3000 V2.43 (1Gbps)
Symantec SNS-7160 V4.0.0.9 (1Gbps)
Westline Athena Aegis IPS 510L V2.1 (200Mbps)

As usual, we have dispensed with annoying registration forms, etc. and the
entire report is available for free viewing barring only the detailed
benchmark results tables.

I hope you find it useful - if you find any errors or broken links, please
do let me know.

Bob Walder
The NSS Group