Snort mailing list archives

RE: OT: Recording IM sessions

From: "Schott, Erik J Mr ANOSC/FCBS" <erik.schott-FCBS () NETCOM ARMY MIL>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 11:27:44 -0700

Good day, gentlemen.  We have strayed from the topic of the original post.
The OP merely wanted to know "[...] if there is a program that is out there
that will put together IM sessions for me. Any ideas or feedback?"  Any
legal ramifications the OP may suffer for monitoring that traffic are
between him and his organization's legal department and belong in another
forum.  Thank you.