Snort mailing list archives

X11 Rules: problem with snort-inline

From: "Flora.francesco" <flora.francesco () email it>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 11:32:49 +0200

Hi guys,
I've snort 2.3.1 with support for inline mode and flexible response,
installed by rpm on a mandrake 10.1. I olso have snort 2.3.1 with mysql and
flexresp.
that's what's happ:
if I try to use the xscan program I've alerts only if I use the
snort-mysql+flexresp program, nothing with the snort-inline+flxresp.
I've noticed that snort-inline sniffs the packets but never makes alerts!!!
Could someone illuminate me?
Thanks
 --

 Sponsor:
 I bambini fanno "Oh", Gasolina, Angelo e tutte le migliori suonerie.