Snort mailing list archives

Problems with socket

From: slice <1unixoid () list ru>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 19:47:24 +0400

Hello, all!
I have installed snort 2.3.2 with mysql support and also
acid-0.9.6b23. When I clicked in browser in 127.0.0.1/acid/ i have
this error:

Warning: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (13)
in /var/www/html/adodb/drivers/adodb-mysql.inc.php on line 364

I know that my mysql server using /tmp/mysql.sock but how i can
reconfigure acid (and adodb) to use this socket - not
/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock

thanx