Snort mailing list archives

Re: New detection capabilities added...

From: Theodore Stout <theodorestout () yahoo com>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 08:09:48 -0800 (PST)

Excellent!  I can now add this to my company's
compliance programs.

We need more signatures, especially for Darth Sidious,
ET, Area 51, the Vulcans, and the Klingons since we
are opening new ATMs in those areas and need to be
complaint to inter-galatic Personal Information
Protection standards.

You sure to make complaince easy for us auditors.

Theo Stout

--- Martin Roesch <roesch () sourcefire com> wrote:
Don't know if everyone saw it, but we posted a blurb
on the news page
about new detection capabilities we added to Snort
yesterday...

http://www.snort.org/news

      -Marty

--
Martin Roesch - Founder/CTO, Sourcefire Inc. -
+1-410-290-1616

Read honest & candid reviews on hundreds of IT
Products from real users.
Discover which products truly live up to the hype.
Start reading now.