Snort mailing list archives

Major Updates: All Winsnort's Win32 Win-IDS Guides Updated...

From: "Michael Steele" <michaels () winsnort com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 23:06:47 -0800

Greetings all,

WINSNORT.com is happy to announce that we have finally updated our complete
arsenal of install guides for Windows. It has been more then two years. How
time flies by...

These NEW updates included all the different Master, Slave, or Stand alone
scenarios, using IIS or Apache as your preferred Web Server, using MSSQL or
MySQL as your preferred database, and either BASE or SnortSnarf as your
preferred console.

As always, with each Win-IDS setup all the very latest in support files are
included.

As always, all support programs are cutting edge, so precautions are always
wise.

Happy Snorting :)

Kindest regards,
Michael...