Snort mailing list archives

Re: Enterprise IDS build

From: Kevin Johnson <kjohnson () secureideas net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 22:51:09 -0500

On Fri, 2005-01-21 at 15:22, Trevor Benson wrote:
Has anyone implemented the Snort Enterprise IDS with snortcenter2,
snort 2.3.0 RC2, BASE,  and Mandrake 10.1?  I am working through the
small issues right now with getting this running.

Could you specify what the problems are?  We may be able to help you
even if we aren't running the specific versions of software.

Kevin
BASE Project Lead
http://base.secureideas.net
The next step in IDS analysis!