Snort mailing list archives

Enterprise IDS build

From: "Trevor Benson" <tbenson () a-1networks com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 12:22:28 -0800

Has anyone implemented the Snort Enterprise IDS with snortcenter2, snort
2.3.0 RC2, BASE,  and Mandrake 10.1?  I am working through the small
issues right now with getting this running.  I assume most the the
problems are related to Mandrake 10.1 instead of 9.1, as most of the
changes have been config changes for directories.

I figured I would see if someone else has done the same environment
before i start looking at resolving the rest of the minor issues with
snortcenter and snortcenter-agent managing the sensors.

Thanks,
Trevor