Snort mailing list archives

RE: Testy Message - Do Not Reply

From: "Michael Steele" <michaels () winsnort com>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 10:54:26 -0800

The message only went out once on my end. I have no idea where the glitch
was. I kept seeing my post coming in but nothing going out.

Although, I was receiving back the exact same number of failed attempts to
deliver to the person that posted the message as my reply was being posted
back to the mailing list.

Very strange indeed.

Kindest regards,
Michael...