Snort mailing list archives

how ACID delete older rows ?

From: "Mahboobeh Soleimani" <soleimani () nic ir>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 13:33:41 -0800

Hi everbody.

I have installed Snort and ACID on my system but after some weeks my mysql
's tables growed and the speed of proccesing decrised.i can see any result
in ACID after some weeks

.I would like to know
1)how ACID 's processing speed doesnt decrise by incrising the amount of
mysql ?
2) how ACID delete older rows of mysql when it fulls?

regards.
M.S.