Snort mailing list archives

Re: Acid shows sensors as 0

From: Gentian Hila <gentianhila () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 14:31:17 -0500

Well, here it is what I get:

mysql> select * from sensor;
+-----+------------+-----------+--------+--------+----------+----------+
| sid | hostname   | interface | filter | detail | encoding | last_cid |
+-----+------------+-----------+--------+--------+----------+----------+
|   1 | 10.1.51.76 | eth0      | NULL   |      1 |        0 |        0 |
|   2 | snort      | eth0      | NULL   |      1 |        0 |        0 |
+-----+------------+-----------+--------+--------+----------+----------+

and

mysql> select count(*) from sensor;
| count(*) |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

Does it mean that is connecting ok ? I guess so ?
What table is that snort saves the data ?

Thank you very much :)

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 14:15:47 -0500, Kevin Johnson