Snort mailing list archives

RE: Hi

From: "Harper, Patrick" <patrick.harper () phns com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 17:58:28 -0500

LINUX 9?  sorry, doesn't exist.  the latest version of Linux is 2.6.8.1

As for your resolution problem, your right.  It is not related to snort
and you did not even give near enough info to answer the question.

This is what your question sounds like.  There is a light on the front
half of my car on and only goes off when I do this, can you help?