Snort mailing list archives

Re: Re: Snort compiled w/MySQL?

From: Joerg Weber <j.weber () infos de>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 09:02:55 +0200

Hi Larry,

you might want to use Barnyard to log to a remote SQL Server instead of
logging with snort directly.
To do so, you'd configure snort to log via unified log format (output
log_unified: filename snort.log, limit 128) and configure barnyard to
read that file for example via -f snort.log.
Barnyard is available at http://www.snort.org/dl/barnyard/

Good luck,

Joerg