Snort mailing list archives

Re: SnortSnarf anyone?

From: Brian <bmc () snort org>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 12:20:23 -0400

On Tue, Oct 12, 2004 at 09:45:12AM -0400, M. Shirk wrote:
Well, I am using SnortSnarf, but, what happened to
http://www.silicondefense.com/
I was wondering if anyone knows where they went? Apparently someone has
registered the domain name.

Silicon Defense sold their business to Demarc.  Much of the IP that SD
had was transfered to Demarc.

The latest release of SnortSnarf is still available via snort.org

http://www.snort.org/dl/contrib/data_analysis/snortsnarf/

Brian