Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snortalog

From: jeremy.chartier () free fr
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 11:57:53 +0100

Moreover, you need to install libraries available on my web because
the original code are modified by myself. Some SnortALog's users
had problem with other libraries release.

Jérémy

Hi Renata,

probably you forget to install some perl libraries that are required by
snortalog. Verify if some of dependencies below has been properly installed
in your system:

* Tk-800.024.tar.gz
* perl-Tk-800.024-2.i386.rpm
* Net-Whois-IP-0.50.tar.gz