Snort mailing list archives

Re: Come on guys!!! please answer me!! dont know how to continue!!!

From: Edin Dizdarevic <edin.dizdarevic () interActive-Systems de>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 15:39:22 +0200

How about reading the FAQ about your problem, since the answer is there?

There is nothing to enable, you'll have to set it up, using a tool like
logsurfer or swatch. For logsurfer I already posted the config file so
plase take a look.

BTW, it doesn't matter which MTA you're using. It also has nothing to do
with your logdaemon.

Regards,
Edin

Juan Fernandez wrote:

Hi, I deployed 4 sensors and one logging mysql server. I want to enable E mail alerts to myself. I know that I need to install sendmail on each sensor. After I installed sendmail I tried to find a guide that can show me what exactly I need to configure in sendmail.conf But I didn't find nothing... Can someone please help ?
 I will install syslog-ng after sendmail.... Thanks

--
Edin Dizdarevic