Snort mailing list archives

RE: Traffic generator

From: "Harper, Patrick" <patrick.harper () phns com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 15:33:12 -0500

Wouldn't it be better to buy a copy then pirate it?  There are also
enough opensource tools to craft packets that pirating should not have
to be an option (I am sure the guys at eeye would appreciate that too).
Just my opinion.

You might want to read http://securityfocus.com/infocus/1787, pretty
good article on packet crafting.