Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort Archive Database Creation Script

From: Charles Heselton <charles.heselton () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 19:39:51 -0700

Yup.  Actually I just checked, and that's not exactly what I'm looking
for.  The script that's included with the ACID package creates the
tables necessary for ACID.  What I'm looking for is the snort-archive.
 I don't think this is an ACID-specific db.  I would imagine that the
table setup and such is basically the same as the main snort db.  But
I have no confirmation of that and don't want to go modifying the
"create_mysql.sql" in the snort/contrib directory to create a
snort-archive db.  Does any of this make sense?

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 19:29:38 -0700, Charles Heselton