Snort mailing list archives

RE: E-mail alerting

From: "Andy" <andy () page55 com>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 20:28:30 -0500

Urr.. maybe not.  Swatch seems to be working until it gets the first alert.

Upon getting the alert this message comes up:

*** swatch version 3.1.1 (pid:901) started at Sun Sep 19 19:34:12 CDT 2004

sh: /var/log/snort: Is a directory

after this, swatch does not send anymore email alerts. Snort continues to
log as normal.

Anybody?

Andy