Snort mailing list archives

RE: NFS file copy vs. snort ???

From: "the measly one" <measlymonkey () theplanet org>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 01:00:43 -0500

Jason wrote:

I considered not sending a reply however I hope that you find the time
to investigate the little technical things in this mail and better
your
understanding of the problem. Apologies to the list for this
continuing
drivel, hopefully it is at least more entertaining than the usual How
do
I mail.

Michael D Schleif wrote:

[...]

well played old man!! (in my best british accent.. )

was an enjoyable interlude from the usual drudgery.

enjoy!

the meas