Snort mailing list archives

Snort 2.2.0 install successful and running fine

From: "support" <support () sitel-india com>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 07:03:54 +0530

Dear All,
After lot of efforts (As I am newbe for linux and snort) and great help
from all of you, I could successfully install snort2.2.0 in IDS mode.
The module is working properly. I would specially like to thank
everybody on snort user mailing list for the great help provided without
which I couldn't never get the success. Special mention of Patrick, Jose
Maria, Todd Murrey , ViSolve, Adriano Frare, without whose suggestions I
would have been really unsuccessful.

Many thanks to everybody supported me.

Regards
Mayur Pathak

SITEL INDIA LTD.
4 A, Park Davis Complex(main)
Sakinaka,
Andheri-Kurla Road,
Mumbai 4000072,
India.
Tel      : 91-22-2820131,28522657
FAX     : 91-22-28561659
IPLC    :402-536-4179
*e-mail:  <mailto:support () sitel-india com> support () sitel-india com