Snort mailing list archives

Administrativia: No advertising please

From: "Andrew R. Baker" <andrewb () sourcefire com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 16:56:05 -0400

Frank Knobbe wrote:
Could we please stop this blatant commercial advertisement in this list?
Otherwise there are a dozen or so MSSP's that could add their
advertisements too.

Let's keep this list commercial free please!

As the principal list adminstrator I wish to maintain this list as commercial free as possible. While I understand the occasional accidental "Reply All", if any subscriber repetively posts messages of a commercial nature then I will enable appropriate filters to require approval of all future postings. I already filter out commercial posting from non-subscribed addresses. I hope that all of the subscribers to thist list are adult enough to respect the desire to keep the list commercial free. Complaints about postings to the list should be sent to snort-users-admin () lists sourceforge net.

Sincerely,

Andrew R. Baker