Snort mailing list archives

Re: slackware how-to

From: Michael Sconzo <msconzo () tamu edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 11:20:57 -0500

It's pretty similiar to the generic instructions on the webpage.
If you want I can make you a slackware package real quick that
should work.  I run all my snort sensors on Slack and have been
quite pleased.

Or if you have specific questions shoot me an email, or somebody
really feels the need to have a Slack How-to I'll write one.

-=Mike