Snort mailing list archives

Ethernet Tap

From: "Altrock, Jens" <Jens.Altrock () STADT-NW DE>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 17:13:50 +0200

Hi there!

I am searching for a possibility of constructing an ethernet tap, but not
like the one found on the snort website
where I need to attach two network cards to inspect the whole traffic, but
one using one port for a full
duplex line. Is that possible and does anyone have some links concerning
this topic? Would be nice.

Regards,

Jens Altrock