Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort CVS Moving to cvs.snort.org

From: security () jonbaer net
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 08:25:27 -0400

Two questions ...

* Will the mailing list also be moved?
* Will the contributions (Oinkmaster,Barnyard,etc) also be CVS?

- Jon

On Tue, Jun 29, 2004 at 11:44:41AM -0400, Martin Roesch wrote:
Effective today the Snort CVS server will be moving from our current
hosting at Sourceforge to a brand new server here at snort.org.  We've
been glad for the free hosting that Sourceforge has offered over the
past 3+ years but now that we have the resources available we feel like
we can provide something that suits our requirements more fully.

--
pgp key: http://www.jonbaer.net/jonbaer.asc
fingerprint: F438 A47E C45E 8B27 F68C 1F9B 41DB DB8B 9A0C AF47