Snort mailing list archives

Help please: libpcre.so.0: cannot open shared...

From: "Gustavo Gomes" <gustavo () auge com br>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 14:28:10 -0300

Hello people,

I´ve just finished to install snort in a PC and I got an error when I tryed to start snort:

"
/etc/init.d/snort start
Starting Intrusion Database System: SNORT
/usr/local/bin/snort: error while loading shared libraries: libpcre.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file
or directory

"

Can anyone help me to fix this error? I´ve scanned the google and archive list of users and development in snort.org
but I´ve not found nothing!