Snort mailing list archives

Re: ACID Graphs

From: Bryan Irvine <bryan.irvine () kingcountyjournal com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 16:06:14 -0700

more than one instance of php installed?

Check the acid maintenance page to see what modules it has installed.

Have you restarted apache?

--Bryan

On Thu, 2004-06-03 at 09:03, SN ORT wrote:
Hey all,
I was reading Paul Schmel's msg about jgraph and was
checking my config, looked OK, but I stall can't run
graphs from ACID. It givees me:

"PHP ERROR: PHP build incomplete: the prerequisite GD
support required to generate graphs was not built into
PHP. Please recompile PHP with the necessary library
(--with-gd)"

But I DID compile with GD support, in fact when I
check my PHP build info, it specifically states:

GD Support = Enabled

So anyone else have this problem?

tia

Cheese!