Snort mailing list archives

RE: No mysql support error

From: "Harper, Patrick" <patrick.harper () phns com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 11:37:02 -0500

Make sure you have the location of the libraries in the ld.so.conf, then run ldconfig

Make sure that is the right location for the mysql files (for the snort ./configure)

How did you install mysql?  Did use RPM, Source, or was it with the OS?

If you downloaded it was it the full source? And if RPM's what RPM's did you install?

Depending on these answers I have seen it say Yes during the configure, and then have this error.