Snort mailing list archives

RE: ANVIL - WAS [Snort-users] which rules to download

From: "Harper, Patrick" <patrick.harper () phns com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 07:06:16 -0500

Is this an opensource product?  It looks commercial from the website
(appliance based).  I do not even see a mention of Snort
interoperability on your site although you mention it in your e-mail.
Just wondering.

Also, wondering why you responded to someone's question with a pitch
instead of sending a new e-mail to the list.  I guess I am just curious
this early Friday morning.