Snort mailing list archives

Re[2]: -T option error

From: Erek Adams <erek () snort org>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 13:21:36 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004, crazy wrote:

I use snort-2.1.1-RC1
also I tested I few previous versions, there is no difference if "-T"
options exists or not in command line.

With 2.x it works just fine for me.
Does snort-2.1.1-RC1 works?

Tell us this:  HOW is it _not_ working?  I'm running about 3 different 2.x
versions in my test setup, and -T works just fine.  In fact, I just
grabbed the latest CVS and built it.  Works just dandy--config file
checked and everything...

Cheers!

-----
Erek Adams

 "It looks just like a Telefunken U-47.  You'll love it..."  -- Frank Zappa