Snort mailing list archives

Re: Is ACID Dead?

From: Michael Anderson <mca () arlut utexas edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 16:29:43 -0600

Come to think about it, I haven't seen Roman on the list for quite some time. Quick search on http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=snort-users&r=1&w=2 indicates Roman hasn't posted since July. Is anyone else willing to pick up where Roman left off?

-Mike

CGhercoias () TWEC COM wrote:

John,

We are using also ACID in combination with a plug-in from snortcenter and is working great.
Haven't heard either from Mr. Roman after I sent him few emails.

Thank you
Catalin,

Tart words make no friends; a spoonful of honey will catch more flies than
a gallon of vinegar.
- -- B. Franklin