Snort mailing list archives

Re: WinSNORT: PHP and MSSQL problem: Please recompile PHP with the necessary library (--enable-mssql)

From: "pheusion () snet net" <pheusion () snet net>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 15:25:34 -0500

Snort sends alerts to Mysql Database, and ACID parses the alerts from
the Database.

This error is telling you that the PHP installation on your machine does
not have the Mysql function compiled into it.

Short answer.

Get and reinstall PHP with Mysql support.
Should be in the (WinSnort) docs somewhere for the MS process.

HTH
Nox
www.pheusion.com
www.genmicrosys.com