Snort mailing list archives

Re: Hummm...

From: "Shannon M. Anderson" <sanderson () ecalton com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 11:31:11 -0500

Wow, that source fire isn't cheap is it?   We run 3  similar device from Sabrnet ( www.sabrnet.com), But it not only
has Snort with a good GUI admin for it. It also provides a gateway router w/serial T1/E1 device, multiple Ethernets
(10/100/1000), online updates, Firewall and VPN, Traffic control (CBQ's) and NAT failover.

Our cost was 2950.00 a unit and came in a 1U package for easy rack mounting.

So if your looking for a really secure border router/gateway that can do it all this is where I would start looking.

Tell them I sent ya  and maybe I get a discount on my next purchase. (smiles).

Shannon M Anderson
Sr. Systems Engineer
eCalton.com
sanderson () ecalton com
(772)569-4500 ext 226
"For every action, there is an equal and opposite malfunction."