Snort mailing list archives

Re: RE: Bad Loop Back Traffic

From: James Nonya <slave_tothe_box () yahoo com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 10:50:26 -0800 (PST)

Hehe...I see this too here....one with a linux gateway
with bridging, and another with a pix firewall:

Feb 24 11:38:46 10.0.0.254 Feb 24 2004 10:43:33:
%PIX-2-106016: Deny IP spoof from (127.0.0.1) to
209.*.*.* on interface outside

My guess is crappy routing on some ISP's

James
"Finney Charles E" <FinneyCharlesE () JohnDeere com>