Snort mailing list archives

RE: rules with flow:established not working

From: "Ed Callahan" <snort () edcallahan com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 14:19:40 -0500

Thanks for the idea Erek, but I get the absolute silence from that rule as
well.

I have removed "established" from all my rules and now am getting all sorts
of snort reports of attacks on my IIS box (as expected), but with
established back in there I get no IIS reports.

Ed Callahan
snort () edcallahan com