Snort mailing list archives

RE: SnortSnarf

From: "Michael Steele" <michaels () winsnort com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 16:53:56 -0700

Michael,

Follow the appropriate guide for installing your IDS using Snortsnarf and
the instructions are there on how to install the time modules.

The problem you are having is user inflicted not "of syntax because I am on
Windows and not on Unix/Linux???".

Cheers...

-Michael Steele
--
 System Engineer / Security Support Technician
 mailto:michaels () winsnort com

  _____