Snort mailing list archives

RE: SnortSnarf

From: "grant" <grant () macaulayconsultants co uk>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 00:10:59 +0100

That works.

Thanks
Grant

-----Original Message-----
From: snort-users-admin () lists sourceforge net
[mailto:snort-users-admin () lists sourceforge net]On Behalf Of Michael
Steele
Sent: 15 October 2003 04:20
To: snort-users () lists sourceforge net
Subject: RE: [Snort-users] SnortSnarf

Remove Perl 5.8.1 and install Perl 5.6.1.635. Don't always assume the
latest
is always the greatest. I'm sure it has something to do with a
compatibility
with Snortsnarf.

Cheers...

-Michael Steele
--
 System Engineer / Security Support Technician
 mailto:michaels () winsnort com