Snort mailing list archives

RE: ACID - PHP

From: "Jerry Shenk" <jshenk () decommunications com>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 22:02:10 -0500

Have you managed to get this working?  I had a bugger of a time tracking
down what I needed...I ended up installing
libpng-devel-1.2.2-16.i386.rpm and that seemed to fix it.  I'm not 100%
sure that's the only thing needed to fix it as I haven't done a full
install since coming up with that 'solution' but I think so.  BTW, I've
taking to following the instructions at
http://www.internetsecurityguru.com/documents.  The pdf file there has
been awesome in getting Snort/MySQL/ACID/Apache/PHP working flawlessly.