Snort mailing list archives

snort-users () lists sourceforge net

From: sama () inf ufsc br
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 21:18:12 -0200

Hi,

    I've installed Snort 2.0.5 perfectly on a Debian box. This machine is on a
LAN that has a Firewall/Nat box. My question is: How could I set up the snort
box to sensor the LAN behind the firewall/nat ? I put HOME_NET var to the
address of the internal network but, when I tried to scan anothe machine on
this network, the snort didn't get the scan.

           Thanks,

         Robert