Snort mailing list archives

RE: Log Rotation

From: "Keaton, Lindamaria" <LKeaton () unionsafe com>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 10:33:20 -0800

I get the following error message. Any ideas? By the way I am running
this on Linux.

# /etc/init.d/snort restart
/etc/init.d/snort: line 1: /var/log/snort//2003-12-05: No such file or
directory
/etc/init.d/snort: line 1: /var/log/snort//2003-12-05: No such file or
directory
Stoping Intrusion Database System: SNORT
.
/etc/init.d/snort: line 1: /var/log/snort//2003-12-05: No such file or
directory
Starting Intrusion Database System: SNORT
SNORT is up and running!