Snort mailing list archives

Re: compiling snort with --mssql option

From: "Leonard Miller" <Leonard.Miller () udlp com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 14:17:07 -0600

I don't think you can.  I have never seen any mention of that being
done. But I could be wrong.
I can't imagine why you'd want to.  That's kind of like placing
an elephant in a speedboat.  Why would you want to use mssql on RH?

"Majwabu, Richard" <RMAJWABU () GAPAC com> 11/20/03 02:11PM >>>
Does anyone know if you can compile snort with the mssql option like,
make --with-mssql, on redhat 9.0....?, if yes , how..?