Snort mailing list archives

RE: Snort not running

From: Patrick Harper <lists () internetsecurityguru com>
Date: 10 Nov 2003 18:51:32 -0800

that is not the latest on the web.  I have a link to the copy on my web
server that I updated just this weekend to 2.0.4 and the newest versions
of apache, mysql, and php.

www.internetsecurityguru.com/documents

On Mon, 2003-11-10 at 12:01, Erik Nyman wrote:
Hi!

No, I didn't modify any files that wasn't in the document. And that file I
don't remember, I've done it twice in a short while...

I used the document on http://www.snort.org/docs/snort_acid_rh9.pdf, and I
opened it in the browser, so it was the latest on the web. And that was
today.

I'm reading in the Snort manual right now, to learn more. Here in Sweden
it's 9 pm right now.

/Erik