Snort mailing list archives

RE: Snort not running

From: "Erik Nyman" <eny () abc se>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 21:01:21 +0100

Hi!

No, I didn't modify any files that wasn't in the document. And that file I
don't remember, I've done it twice in a short while...

I used the document on http://www.snort.org/docs/snort_acid_rh9.pdf, and I
opened it in the browser, so it was the latest on the web. And that was
today.

I'm reading in the Snort manual right now, to learn more. Here in Sweden
it's 9 pm right now.

/Erik