Snort mailing list archives

NIDS test steps

From: twig les <twigles () yahoo com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 14:12:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hey *, I've been sitting on this doc I made that guided my
latest NIDS tests (the NIDS was not snort, but this thing is
pretty general).  I've been wanting to get a real web site up
and post it there for dl, but I'm freakin' swamped so I just
zipped it and attached it (5.6k).  Lemme know if anyone can
improve it.

Oh BTW it's in Excel 2k format.  Sorry.