Snort mailing list archives

RE: Snort as Gigabit Sensor

From: "Donofrio, Lewis" <donofrio () umich edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 12:57:59 -0400

For more horsepower you might want to retest on the Mac OS X G5 coming
out in August, and a bigger bus....just a thought.
Lewis Donofrio () umich edu      College of Literature, Science, & Arts
1007 East Huron, Room 201,    BetaID:243340     Cell: (734) 323-8776
Ann Arbor,MI 48104-1690 www.umich.edu/~donofrio Fax: (734) 647-8333