Snort mailing list archives

Re: snort 2.0.2 make fails (ScanMail Approved)

From: Martin Roesch <roesch () sourcefire com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 15:54:20 -0400

You could also try running the following from within the snort-2.0.2 directory:

make distclean
aclocal
autoheader
automake
autoconf
./configure
make

See how that works.

     -Marty

On Monday, September 22, 2003, at 10:17  AM, Shaffer, Kurt wrote:

Erin,

I was installing snort on Solaris 8 intel and running into the exact
same issue you are seeing. I did what someone else here recommended and
commented that final group of lines in the Makefile and it compiled
good.  I haven't tried to run it yet though.

Kurt