Snort mailing list archives

RE: ACID Errors

From: "Michael Steele" <michaels () winsnort com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 19:34:51 -0700

Do a COMPLETE search on your C: drive for 'php.ini'. Make sure there is only
one instance of it, either in your root partition (c:\WINNT) or in the root
of your php folder, not both.

Make sure you give 'everyone' FULL access to your Temp folder.

Cheers...

-Michael Steele
--
 System Engineer / Security Support Technician
 mailto:michaels () winsnort com