Snort mailing list archives

Re: Re: Some clarification?: GPL/Open Source: Naieve Question

From: "Yurgi Branktoff" <yurgi () earthling net>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 15:13:11 -0500

Several people have asked me off list if I received an answer offline from this post and I haven't, but thought that
Marty might not be monitoring the list as closely as he used to so I'm attempting a repost and cc'ing Marty since it's
obvious that a lot of people want to know the answers to these questions.

-= Yurgi =-