Snort mailing list archives

Re: DCOM Snort Sigs

From: Bennett Todd <bet () rahul net>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 07:55:06 -0400

2003-08-14T01:37:04 JP Vossen:
2003-08-13T14:38:08-0700 Dragos Ruiu:
Counterpane has some useful snort sigs at:

http://www.counterpane.com/alert-v20030801-001.html

True, but they are all just reposts from the Snort-Sigs list.
They are all nicely in one place though...

I must have missed most of 'em. I've been trying to collect every
distinct sig I've seen posted, and the only ones on that counterpane
page that I'd had in my collection were the two "official" snort db
ones, sids 2192 and 2193.

I attach my collection as it stands at this point.

NB I had to tear the "references:" out of a couple of 'em, they were
gagging my snort and I couldn't figure out why.

-Bennett