Snort mailing list archives

RE: Installing Snort with PHP, MySQL, ACID,etc

From: "Slighter, Tim" <tslighter () itc nrcs usda gov>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 09:34:06 -0600

can you provide more information on what you are currently trying to
configure...and with what?  if you are attempting configure PHP to use with
Apache then go with this:

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache/php
--with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs
--with-config-file-path=/usr/local/apache/php --with-mysql --with-gd
--with-zlib-dir=/usr

This is assuming that you are wishing to use ACID and that you also wish to
use the graphing features of ACID

After all of that, you still need to edit your httpd.conf file in
/usr/local/apache/conf (or wherever your apache is located) and you need to
AddType:

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

This all assuming that you are using apache_1.3.27 or lower